*** OBSOLETE, DO NOT USE ***
CRITICAL UPDATE: Use new XMALab software for marker-based XROMM, including Undistortion, Calibration, Marker Tracking, and Rigid Bodies.
XMALab replaces MATLAB XrayProject. See Bitbucket XMALab wiki for XMALab User Manual (not this wiki).
Downloading and Installing XrayProject
- Click on the most recent version of the XrayProject program on Recent Changes and Downloads.
- If the folder does not unzip automatically, make sure to unzip it.
- Open Matlab, and click on Set Path (or select File/Set Path on older versions of Matlab).
- Select Add Folder and find the XrayProject folder you just downloaded.
- If you have paths to old versions, make sure to delete them.
- Save and then close the window.