**OBSOLETE DO NOT USE**
Exporting Data from Maya
- Select the object(s) you wish to export data from (for JCS: yourJointName_data node in Hypergraph hierarchy), and press the “exp” button on the XROMM tool shelf or type expdata into the Mel command line. This window should pop up:
- Select the Data type (Translation/Rotaion for a JCS), coordinate system, and whether or not the selected object has animated data.
- Select header options for your file. Note: if you choose to remove frame spacing with NANs, row headers will automatically be selected to help keep track of what frames you have exported.
- Unless you wish to only export keyframes, keep spline interpolate selected.
- Export all keys, keys on the timeslider, or a selected range of data.
- Click export and save data in appropriate location.