Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Animate Bones in Maya
- Make sure you have correctly imported the bone models, following the instructions.
- Shift+select the bones in the same order that markers were chosen during the Calculate Rigid Body Motion process in MATLAB.
- Click the imp Shelf Tool or type impdata in the Mel command line. Browse to the [yourfilename]xyzpointsAbsTforms.csv file.
- In the Import Data window, select Matrix (from svdrigid) and Transform Type: absolute and Apply to: selected objects
- Click Import button.
- Play your animation to see motion. You may need to expand the time range to include all of the animated frames (436 frames for the pig example data).