The images of the calibration object must be undistorted before calibration
What you need:
- One calibration cube image per camera
- One *UNDTFORM.mat file per camera
What you get:
- Undistorted images of the calibration cube
1. Select "I need to undistort my calibration cube images" in the XrayProject window.
2. Chose your undistortion transform file.
3. Chose your calibration file image to undistort.
4. Navigate to the directory where you would like the undistortion files saved. Repeat this process for all cameras.