- CT Marker locator coordinates (from the "Create a Setup Scene" step)
- xyzpts file from DLTdataviewer
- smoothData.m, rigidFilter2.m, and rigidOrientation2.m. click here to download CTXmatlab XROMMmatlab tools
What to do:
- Open matlab and type smoothData
You will be asked for the \[prefix\]xyzpts file. Select it.
- You will then be asked for the CT Marker coordinate file (from the "Create a Setup Scene" step). Select it.
- Input how many bones
- Select the markers associated with bone1 and click OK
- Repeat last for all other bones
Save the output file (default is \[prefix\]xyzpointsBones.csv)