- Develop precision in speaking using professional vocabulary.
- Develop familiarity with technical English.
- Increase familiarity with English used by teachers and students in this context.
- Develop phrasing patterns and rhythm.
- Increase control of word stress patterns
- Don't worry about speaking fast (FAST DOES NOT EQUAL FLUENT)
- Concentrate on precision and clarity of pronunciation
Click here to read more about this site and its purpose
You can access the terms in several ways:
Info title New! Contact us:
For Brown ID holders Click here to suggest new content - new key words, new topics
No Brown ID? Click here to go to Chemistry Language Blog and send us your suggestions.
Info title Stress Pattern:
Info title Alphabetical Order by Starting Letter: Info title Other useful materials: