Please note this page is out of date, and there is a new home page we recommend you use to navigate the wiki. Many of the links on this page may no longer be functional.
3) Create 3D polygonal mesh bone and marker surface models
- Creating 3D models from CT scans using Amira software
- Creating 3D models with Microscan Laser Scanner
- Creating 3D models with Horos (formerly OsiriX)
- Cleaning up 3D models with Geomagic
6) Analyze x-ray videos to extract XYZ coordinates of radiopaque markers
- Digitizing x-ray movies using the MATLAB XrayProject.mat procedure.
- XrayProject MATLAB program written by Ty Hedrick and Dave Baier, and modified and updated by Loretta Reiss
7) Calculate rigid body kinematics from XYZ marker positions
8) Produce XROMM animations in Autodesk Maya