Note: The number of columns must be a perfect match between the two files.
if you have 10 markers - you must have 30 columns in both files.
can filter *xyzpts data prior to calculating rigid body motion (read Filtering Data for background information on filtering)
- type butterBatch at the matlab prompt (or press the filterXYZ button on the XrayProject Window)
- enter the cutoff frequency, recording frequency (i.e. frame rate), and filter type
Note: it is important to enter your correct frame rate. The default is 250 frames per second. It is also important to select an appropriate cutoff frequency; generally 5 to 10 times greater than the frequency of the motion in your videos
- select 1 or more files to process
- Original and filtered data will be plotted for the first data file
- files are saved in the original directory with BUTTER## appended to the
end of the original file name. The ## specifies the cutoff frequency