This feature will soon be replaced with a save window that allows you to see the name of the previously saved file.
Saving your data creates four five files, all with the prefizx prefix that you have selected. These are:
- *offsets.csv: lists the offsets for each frame
- *xypts.csv: lists the raw digitized xy coordinates for each camera view in each frame
- *xyzpts.csv: lists the 3D xyz coordinates for each frame once the DLT coefficients have been applied to the 2D data from each camera
- *xyzres.csv: lists the DLT residuals for each marker point in every frame
- *markerDistances.csv: lists the pair-wise distances between all points