Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Calculate Rigid Body Motion
- Type rigidBody into the MATLAB commandline.
- Select the .csv file with your calculated CT marker coordinates.
- Select your unfiltered (xyzpts.csv) or filtered (xyzptsButter##.csv) data file.
- Type the number of bones in the input box.
- Select the markers associated with each bone (omit any markers with all NaNs, i.e. markers that were not digitized).
- Save the file output.
- rigidBody calls 2 additional scripts: svdrigid and mayaMatrixFormat
- svdrigid takes marker data for a single bone and outputs rotations and translations
- mayaMatrixFormat converts the framex3x3 rotation matrices and framex3 translations and converts them to a framex16 rotation matrix in a Maya-friendly format
- you need a minimum of 3 markers per bone in order for the program to have enough information to calculate the rigid body motion.