Get marker coordinates from the marker models
- Select all bone models (but not the markers). Hit ctrl+h on the keyboard to hide all of the bones. Only the markers are showing. OR use Layers to hide and show objects (preferred).
- Select the marker object
- Right click-hold and select vertex from the marking menu
- Drag your mouse over a single marker (it should become yellow).
- Click vAvg on the XROMM tool shelf or type vertAvg on the command line.
In the Marker Name box, enter a name that you want all of the markers to have. Typically markers are named m01_[OptionalMarkerInformation], m02_[OptionalMarkerInformation], etc.
- Press the Calculate Centroid button and a locator will be created.
- Repeat steps 3 - 8 for each marker.
Export the CT marker locator data
- Click the CTex from the XROMMtools Shelf, or type CTMexport in the MEL box
- Select the first marker name in the list, and click Move Right.
- Repeat for each marker. It is important that the markers stay in the right order.
- Click Export to .csv File