Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
* [Recent Changes and Downloads]
* [For Brown XROMM Short Course 2011]
1) Implant radiopaque bone markers
2) Record biplanar x-ray videos of movement
3) Analyze x-ray videos to extract XYZ coordinates of radiopaque markers
4) Create 3D polygonal bone surface models
5) Measure XYZ coordinates of markers relative to polygonal bone models
- [Instructions] for this step are available if you are working with models from CT scans. Laser scan procedures are different and instructions are not yet available.
- For CT models, this step is done in Maya using the XROMM Maya Tools
6) Calculate rigid body kinematics from XYZ marker positions
- [Calculate Rigid Body Motion in Matlab]
7) Produce XROMM animations in Autodesk Maya
- [Maya Magic: Creating and analyzing XROMM animations using MATLAB and Autodesk Maya]
* Note: If you want to remove fluoroscope distortion from x-ray movies (i.e. undistort or correct the movies), use X-rayProject version 2 or later. We are no longer updating VideoCorrect or FluoroCorrect MATLAB programs. Undistorting a video is a two-step process: 1. Create an *UNDTFORM file and 2. Click Undistort Video in the X-rayProject window.