what you need:
1. a markercoordinates.csv file 3 columns for each marker (xyz coordinates)
2. an *xyzpts.csv file from digitized data (may need to be smoothed before calculating rigid body motion)
Note: The number of columns must be a perfect match between the two files.
if you have 10 markers - you must have 30 columns in both files.
1. type rigidBodyMotionFromMarkers at the matlab prompt
2. select *xyzpts.csv file
3. select markercoords.csv file
4. type the number of bones in the input box
5. select the markers associated with each bone (omit any points with all NaNs)
6. save the file output.
7. To use this file in maya, you will
Note: After you run through steps 1-6 in matlab, the variables markerIdx and ct are stored in the workspace. If you need to do subsequent reconstructions, simply type rigidBodyMotionFromMarkers(markerIdx,ct) at the matlab prompt. This will elimate steps 3-5.